Saturday 31 August 2013

Southwold.








Okay. This is one of my favourite places in the whole world and I've been going here since i was 8 months old.We went crabbing and even saw a seal while we were there. The same seal we saw while crabbing also came very close to us when we were swimming in the sea. I don't really know why Southwold means so much to me but i really look forward to going all year and always feel so sad when i leave.

This year it was extra brilliant as my friend and her family were staying there at the same time so i got to meet up with them quite a lot, which was of course lovely.

E x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10495817/?claim=mc3epktw2tp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


14 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, glad you had such a great time. I look forward to more posts when i check back soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, please do come back and check, it would mean a lot :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks splendid!!!! Must put it on my list of places to visit xxx

    Find me on bloglovin:
    www.bloglovin.com/binkachu

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've taken some great photos!

    I've never been to Southwold, it's so pretty I'll try and visit one day :)

    I've followed you back on blog lovin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should its such a lovely place :)
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos :-) We've never been there but looks like a lovely place.

    x Roch & Tash x
    www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so nice there :)

    Congrats! You've been nominated for a Liebster Award on my blog!
    http://kiwiklashart.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont know how i've never heard of this place, it looks lovely!
    saida xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is just the most beautiful place, i love it xx

      Delete
    2. I hope i can visit one day :) it's not as far from london as i thought (definitely just got google maps out haha)
      xx

      Delete
    3. You really should go, yeah it should only take about 2 hours or something xx

      Delete