Sunday 8 September 2013

Summer Holiday in Tavira, Portugal.


This year I visited Tavira in Portugal for my summer holiday. I went with my mum, stepdad, sister, auntie, uncle and my cousins. We rented out a huge villa in the hills, which had it's own private swimming pool, hot tub and golf course! (Not that I used the golf course much -__-)

 
 My Mum, Stepdad and Sister, outside of our villa.
 



One day we visited a theme park, where there were not only rollercoasters but water rides as well! The picture above is of my sister, uncle, stepdad and cousin on a ride that I refused to go on. The empty seat is where my mum first sat on the ride but as it started she made them stop it so she could get off.... they weren't very happy.

Below is the view from the road of our villa.





The town of Tavira is absolutely stunning, it has some beautiful shops and restaurants along with Portuguese market stalls and stands which make a brilliant atmosphere in the evenings. There actually is no beach in Tavira however just off of the coast there is an island where you can get a boat to. There is a lovely beach on this island with more shops and restaurants.

This was my second time to Tavira, and I would certainly consider going again. It's really a lovely Portuguese town, with amazing atmospheres and sights.

T xx


No comments:

Post a Comment